If your Wi-Fi device supports WPS, you do not have to enter password manually after WPS connection has been established.
- Power on your Mobile Hotspot and enable the Wi-Fi function.
- Press and hold the WPS key on your device for more than 3 seconds to start Wi-Fi Protected Setup authentication.
- Enable the WPS function on your Wi-Fi device in order to respond to this authentication process.
- Follow the system prompts on your Wi-Fi device to finish the connection.
- If no Wi-Fi device is connected within 2 minutes, WPS function will automatically close.
Was this helpful?