Although we all like to stay connected and leave our phones on, you can improve its performance just by restarting it at least once a week.
- From time to time, phones may lose connection with the T-Mobile network, just like your computer can lose connection to a wireless network.
- Restarting forces the phone to reconnect, which helps with network and connectivity problems.
- Phone performance also benefits from clearing the memory. Typically, apps continue running in the background, which may cause battery drain, slowness, heat, and other conflicts.
- Restarting can clear memory, apps, and conflicts.
- Battery drain
- Calling issues
- Low or no signal
- Low memory problems (force close errors, memory errors, crashing, freezing)
- Messaging issues
- Slow data
- Wi-Fi Calling connectivity