Learn how to share your mobile internet with other devices on an iPhone running Apple iOS 15.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Personal Hotspot.
- Tap the toggle switch to turn on Allow Others to Join.
- Tap Wi-Fi Password to change the Wi-Fi Password.
- Tap the toggle switch to turn on Maximize Compatibility. Internet performance may be reduced for devices connected to your hotspot when turned on.
- The following functions are not available:
- Creating an Allowed Devices list.
- Changing the security type.
- Changing the maximum number of connections (5)
- To change the name of your Personal Hotspot tap Settings > General > About > Name.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Personal Hotspot. If you don't see Personal Hotspot, tap Cellular and you will see it.
- Tap the Allow Others to Join switch ON or OFF.
- Remain on this screen while you connect other devices to the Personal Hotspot.
Was this helpful?