Learn how to add email accounts on an iPhone running Apple iOS 15.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Mail.
- Tap Add Account. If you already have an account set up, tap Accounts first.
- Tap desired option:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Enter your email address, password, and any other requested information, then tap Next.
- If desired, choose to sync other options such as Contacts and Calendars, then tap Save.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Mail > Accounts.
- Under Accounts, tap on the email account you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Account > Delete from My iPhone.
Was this helpful?