Learn how to manage, view, or schedule events in your calendar on an iPhone running iOS 15.
- Tap a year, month, or day to zoom in or out on your calendar.
- In week or day view, pinch to zoom in or out.
Calendars can be available with the email or user accounts you sign into on the device. These settings can be managed to change the calendars displayed.
- In any view, tap Calendars at the bottom.
- Tap to choose the calendars you want to view, then tap Done.
- In day view, touch and hold a time until a new event appears.
- Fill in the event details, then tap Add.
If you add the address of the event’s location, you’re reminded in time to leave from your current location, based on traffic conditions.
Was this helpful?