Learn how to insert and remove the SIM card on Apple iOS 10. Check the software version using Software versions & updates: Apple iOS 10.
- Take a simple paper clip and make it straight.
- Use the images below to locate the SIM tray.
- Insert the pin into the small hole and push it slightly until the tray pops-out
- Insert or remove the SIM card from the tray. If inserting, make sure the notched corner aligns. The SIM card only fits in one way.
- Reinsert the SIM tray into the iPhone.
iPhone 7 and earlier
Was this helpful?