Learn how to connect to Bluetooth on Apple iOS 10. Check the software version using Software versions & updates: Apple iOS 10.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the slider to turn it OFF or ON.
- The device will automatically scan for available devices.
- From the list, tap the device with which you want to pair.
- When prompted, tap Pair or enter the PIN and tap OK.
- On the other device, accept the pairing.
- From any screen, slide your finger up from the bottom of the screen. If a small arrow appears, slide your finger up again.
- Tap the Bluetooth icon to enable Bluetooth.