Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the T-Mobile REVVLRY.
- Download and install the Motorola Device Manager. See https://support.motorola.com/us/en/solution/MS88481
- Connect your device to the computer using the USB-C cable. The drivers will automatically install the first time you connect.
- Turn off Wi-Fi on your device and plug it into a computer using the USB-C cable.
- Swipe up on the Home screen to view your apps, then tap Settings.
- Tap Network & internet > Hotspot & Tethering, then tap the switch to turn USB tethering on.
- When you're done, tap the switch again to turn USB tethering off, then remove the USB-C cable.
Was this helpful?