Learn how to use the task manager and free up memory on the T-Mobile REVVLRY.
Restart device regularly
You should restart your phone at least once per day.
Reduce memory use
Animated widgets and widgets that update information use the most memory. If your phone is running slow, you can reduce the amount of memory it is using:
- Replace a live wallpaper
- Remove widgets
Manage apps to keep your device running smoothly
- Update apps, clear app cache and data, recent apps, and uninstall an app.
- Never install a third-party Task Manager or Battery Manager. These apps interfere with device software.
- Research and monitor new apps that you install.
- Read app reviews before installing. Not all apps run smoothly on phones. Read the reviews before downloading an app to see if it has a history of not working properly.
- If your device starts having problems after installing an app, consider uninstalling the app.
A task manager can view running apps and close them.
- From any screen, tap the Recent Apps icons in the bottom right that looks like a square.
- Swipe up on any individual app to clear it from recent memory.
- Swipe all the way left and tap Clear All to clear all apps from recent memory.
- Swipe up on the Home screen to view your apps.
- Tap Settings > Storage to view the available space.
- Tap Free Up Space to view ways to increase your storage.
Was this helpful?