Learn how to use safe mode on the Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime using the hardware keys.
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- Turn the device off.
- Press and hold the Power key past the screen with the device name.
- When 'SAMSUNG' appears on the screen, release the Power key.
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Release the Volume down key when you see 'Safe Mode'.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- Tap Restart.