The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 is the latest watch, designed to fit your active lifestyle. Check out the details below get started using your new devices.
On this page:
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 comes with everything you need to get started on your way to enjoying their new devices.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 device
- 2nd watch band
- Charger cradle
- USB cable
- Wall adapter
- Warranty & Safety Information
- Start Guide
There's a lot you can do with your new devices, so here's a quick glance of some basic items:
- Airplane mode
- Power saving mode
- Watch always on
- Indicator icons
- Ringtone volume
- Do not disturb
- Theater mode
No matter what you want to do with you new devices, we have plenty of resources available to help you get on their way.
- Device tutorials (also known as simulators) *coming soon!*
- User guide English / Spanish *coming soon!*
When you first turn on your new devices, you may see a setup wizard to help get started. Take a look at the steps below to walk through the setup process if needed.
Charge the device by connecting the cable to the wireless charging port.
When you connect the Watch and the wireless charger dock, the wireless charger dock’s LED indicator flashes certain colors to indicate the battery level.
- Red > Green > Orange: Standby mode
- Red: Charging.
- Green: Fully charged
- Orange: Connected to a low-charger head
Assemble the watch band and wear the watch
- To assemble the watch bad, connect by pushing the pin tab inward while aligning the strap with the pin holes.
- To remove remove the watch band, push the pin tab inward to release the strap.
- Open the buckle and place the strap around your wrist.
- Fit the strap to your wrist, insert the pin into an adjustment hole, and then secure the buckle to close it.
- Review these tips and precautions:
- Some people may experience discomfort when wearing the Galaxy Watch Active2 for prolonged periods.
- If you have sensitive skin or fasten the Galaxy Watch Active2 too tightly, you may feel some discomfort.
- Do not expose the straps to very wet conditions. Wet straps can cause skin irritations. Dry the straps first. If you experience skin irritation when wearing the device, stop wearing the device and consult a physician.
- The Galaxy Watch Active2 and the strap have passed the hazardous materials test and meet international safety standards.
Set up your Samsung watch with or without a phone
See Setting up your Samsung smart watch with or without a phone for assistance.
You can install the Samsung Galaxy Wearable app for:
- Android: download at Galaxy Wearable app
- Apple: download at Samsung Galaxy Watch app (On iOS devices, you can only use the watch through Bluetooth.)
Take a look at Switch to a new device for steps on how to transfer your data from their old devices to their new devices.
Was this helpful?