Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4.
- On your computer, open the webpage "http://www.samsung.com/us/smart-switch/
- Select the Smart Switch version compatible with your computer operating system and device.
- Follow the prompts to download and install the software. Drivers are automatically installed when the software is installed.
- From any Home screen, swipe up to view all Apps.
- Tap Settings > Connections > Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable. For best results, use the cable that came with the phone.
- Tap the switch next to USB tethering to turn it on. You can't turn it on until you've plugged in your tablet to the computer.
- Tap OK to turn off Wi-Fi if prompted, and OK again on the View USB tethering help screen.
- Once connected, Tethered appears under 'USB tethering' and the switch is turned on.