Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4.
This device supports a nano size SIM card.
- Locate the SIM and SD card holder on the right side of the device, at the bottom.
- Insert a straightened paper clip into the hole to eject the SIM/SD tray.
- On the side that says SIM, insert the SIM card so the notched corner fits and the gold contacts face up.
- Reinsert the SIM/SD tray into the device.
- Swipe up on the main Home screen to view all apps, then tap the Messages app.
- Tap the Menu icon with three dots, then tap Settings > More Settings > Text Messages.
- Tap Manage SIM card messages to view and delete SIM messages.