Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Download and install Samsung Smart Switch that is compatible with your computer from http://www.samsung.com/us/support/smart-switch-support/#!/.
- Connect the cable to a compatible USB port on your computer.
- Connect the other end of the cable to your mobile device.
- Allow your computer to install any required drivers for your device. This process may take a few minutes.
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > Connections > Mobile HotSpot and Tethering.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable. For best results, use the cable that came with the phone.
- To share your connection, move the switch for the USB tethering to turn on.
- Tap OK if you would like to learn more about tethering.
- Once connected, Tethered appears under USB tethering and the checkbox is selected.
Was this helpful?