Learn how to use the Network SIM Unlock code of the Samsung Galaxy S10+.
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ does not use the Mobile Device Unlock app. To request an unlock for this device, follow these steps:
- Determine if devices are eligible to be unlocked.
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > Connections > More connection settings > Network Unlock.
- Choose the desired device unlock type:
- Permanent Unlock
- Temporary Unlock - requires a mobile data connection
- Wait while the device requests and completes the unlock.
Was this helpful?