The Samsung Galaxy Note10 is Samsung's fastest ever device and lets customers take full advantage of T-Mobile's expanding Extended Range 4G LTE network which travels twice as far and provides four times better in building coverage. Check out the details below to help you get started using your new device or visit the Samsung Galaxy Note10 page for more information.
The Samsung Galaxy Note10 comes with everything you need to get started on your way to enjoying your new device.
- Type-C USB cable
- Wall charger
- User manual
- Getting started guide
- AKG 3.5mm stereo headset
There's a lot you can do with your new device, so here's a quick glance of some basic items:
When you first turn on your new device, you may see a setup wizard to help get started. Take a look at the step below to walk through the setup process if needed.
- At the 'Let's go!' screen, select your language, then tap the blue arrow to begin setting up your phone.
- Review the Terms and conditions, tap I have read and agree to all of the above, then tap Next.
- Follow the on-screen steps to begin restoring your content from a previous phone, or tap Skip this for now and then tap Next.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network. You may be prompted to enter your password. Tap Next when done.
- Sign into your Google account, then tap Next to continue.
- Review and agree to Google's terms of service by taping on I agree.
- Choose from the list of previously saved backups and follow the on-screen steps to restore from the backup, or tap Don't restore.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your facial recognition, fingerprints, and setting up a PIN or password.
- Review the Google services, then tap Accept.
- Review and select the additional apps to download and install during the initial setup, then tap Ok.
- Log in or create your Samsung account.
- Review and agree to Samsung's terms and conditions, then tap Next.
- Review and bring your data saved from the Samsung Cloud, or tap Skip.
- Review and agree for T-Mobile to collect your device data, then tap Next and Accept.
- Tap Finish when you are done and ready to begin using your new phone.
- Sign into you Google account on the old phone select the options to back up.
- You can install Google Photos on both devices for easy photo transfer.
- Move the SIM card from your old phone to the new one if they are the same size. If they are not the same size, use the SIM card that came with the new phone.
- Follow the setup wizard and sign into the same Google account you used for previous phone when prompted
Was this helpful?