Learn how to wipe the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 using the hardware keys. If the tablet is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the tablet storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
- Press and hold the Power key, tap Power off, and then tap OK.
- Press and hold the Power key and Up Volume key at the same time.
- Release the Power key when the Samsung logo appears.
- Release the Volume keys when the Android image appears.
- Press the Volume keys to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Once “Cache wipe complete” appears, press the Power key to select Reboot system now.
- The device restarts once the wipe is finished.