Learn how to insert/remove the SD card and format it on the Samsung Galaxy GRAND Prime.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card or computer.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'System,' then tap Storage.
- Under 'SD CARD,' tap Format SD card.
- Tap Format SD card again to confirm.
- Tap Delete all.
- Remove the back cover and the battery from the device.
- Insert or remove the SD card by gently placing pressure on the card and sliding it in or out of the slot.
- Replace the cover.