Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the OnePlus 8T+ 5G.
The OnePlus 8T+ 5G sold through T-Mobile does not have dual SIM card support.
- Locate the SIM card tray on the bottom-right side of the device.
- Use the SIM Card ejection tool to remove the tray from the device.
- Insert/remove the SIM card from the tray, then place the tray back inside of the device.
- From the Home screen, tap Messages.
- Tap Menu > Settings > Manage SIM card messages.
- Press and hold on the message, then tap the trash can icon to delete.
- Tap Ok to confirm.
- From the Home screen, swipe up, then tap Settings.
- Tap About phone > SIM status.
- View the ICCID to see the SIM card number
Was this helpful?