OnePlus is the all new manufacturer dedicated to providing a high-quality product, for a fraction of the cost. Check out the details below to help customers get started using their new devices or visit the OnePlus 8T+ 5G page for more information.
On this page:
The OnePlus 8T+ 5G comes with everything customers need to get them started on their way to enjoying their new devices.
- OnePlus 8T+ 5G
- OnePlus Fast Charge Type-C Cable
- OnePlus Fast Charge Power Adapter
- SIM Tray Ejector
- Quick Start Guide
There's a lot customers can do with their new devices, so here's a quick glance of some basic items:
- Top microphone
- Nano SIM tray
- Volume buttons
- Bottom microphone
- USB Type C port
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Alert slider
- Earpiece speaker
- NFC sensor
No matter what customers want to do with their new devices, we have plenty of resources available to help them get on their way.
When customers first turn on their new devices, they may see a setup wizard to help get started. Take a look at the steps below to help walk customers through the setup process if needed.
- At the welcome screen, tap START.
- Review and accept to OnePlus's terms and conditions.
- On the User Experience Program screen, review the details and select I'M IN or NO, THANKS.
- On the System Stability Program screen, review the details and select I'M IN or NO, THANKS.
- On the Push Notifications screen, review the details and select I'M IN or NO, THANKS.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network. You may be required to enter the password to the Wi-Fi router, if necessary.
- Tap Skip to move forward without connecting to Wi-Fi.
- On the Copy apps & data screen, tap Next to copy date or DON'T COPY DATA to set up as a new device.
- If copying apps and data from a previous device, select from the following:
- A backup from an Android phone
- A backup from the cloud
- An iPhone device
- Follow the on-screen prompts to begin copying your previous data to the new device.
- Sign in or create your new Gmail account. Once you have signed into your account, you will begin copying your data over.
- Accept to Google Services.
- Tap ADD FACE DATA and follow the on-screen prompts to set up your facial recognition, or tap Skip.
- Once your facial recognition has been added or skipped, begin setting up your fingerprint. You can skip this step as well.
- Set up your Google assistant, or turn off this feature if you choose not to use it.
- Tap and select your screen gestures that you would like to use, then tap Next.
- Turn on/off flashlight
- Double tap to wake
- Open camera
- Music control
- Select the Screen calibration you would like to use, then tap Next:
- Adaptive mode
- Custom color
- Select the font style you would like to use, then tap Next.
- OnePlus Slate
- Review and agree to T-Mobile's Device Data Collection. When done, your device will be ready to use.
Was this helpful?