Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the OnePlus 7T.
This device supports a Nano size SIM card. Please note that the OnePlus 7T sold through T-Mobile will not have dual SIM card support. Only devices sold through OnePlus directly will support this feature.
- Locate the SIM card tray on the top-left side of the device.
- Use the SIM Card ejection tool to remove the tray from the device.
- Insert/remove the SIM card from the tray, then place the tray back inside of the device.
- From the Home screen, tap Messages.
- Tap Menu > Settings > Manage SIM card messages.
- Press and hold on the message, then tap the trash can icon to delete.
- Tap Ok to confirm.
- From the Home screen, swipe up, then tap Settings.
- Tap About phone > SIM status.
- View the ICCID to see the SIM card number