Use these steps to support gallery functions on the OnePlus 6T.
- From the Home screen, swipe up to bring up the Apps tray.
- Tap Camera.
- Swipe up, then tap Settings to adjust the following settings:
- Store location data (On / Off)
- Shutter sound (On / Off)
- Quick capture (On / Off)
- Golden ratio
- Manual HDR control (On / Off)
- Auto Night Scene Detection (On / Off)
- Shot on OnePlus Watermark
- Watermark (On / Off)
- Name (On / Off)
- Smile Capture (On / Off)
- Invert photo (On / Off)
- Save normal photo (On / Off)
- Histogram (On / Off)
- Horizontal reference line (On / Off)
Delete pictures & videos
- From the Home Screen, swipe up to bring up the Apps tray.
- Tap Gallery.
- Press and hold on the image or video you wish to delete, then tap the trash can icon.
- Tap DELETE, then tap OK.
From any screen, either press and hold the Power button and Volume down key, or press the Power button and tap Screenshot.