Learn how to customize the home screen on the Motorola Moto X.
To add a widget or shortcut to the Home screen, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap the Widgets tab.
- Scroll through the list of available Widgets.
- Touch and hold a widget to drag it to the location you want it.
To delete a widget or shortcut from the Home screen, follow these steps:
- Locate the Widget or shortcut you want to remove.
- Touch and hold the item until it vibrates.
- Drag it to the X Remove icon at the top of the screen.
To change the Home screen wallpaper picture, follow these steps:
- Touch and hold any blank spot on the Home screen.
- Select one of the following locations:
- Live Wallpapers
- Select the picture you want, and touch Set wallpaper.