Learn how to replace the battery and save battery life on the Motorola Moto X. Find out more on this page:
To save and extend battery life, follow these steps:
- Charge each night so you start the day fully charged.
- Check on subsystem, component, or applications that are using the most power by swiping down the Notifications bar and tapping the quick settings icon then tap the quick settings battery icon.
- Set the screen timeout to less then 1 minute.
- Turn off applications that use GPS when they are not in use.
- Reboot your phone periodically.
- When not actively using them, turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.