Learn how to set up and use Wi-Fi calling and connection preference on the moto e6.
To use Wi-Fi calling, you must first register an E911 address and turn on Wi-Fi to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Register your E911 address at My T-Mobile.
- Click the link to go right to your Line Settings page.
- If you’re already logged in, click your name, then click Profile > Line Settings.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- From the Home screen swipe up, tap Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi Calling > Advanced.
- Tap the Wi-Fi calling switch to turn ON.
To set the connection preference for the phone to use Wi-Fi calling or mobile networks, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen swipe left, tap Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi Calling.
- Select the Wi-Fi calling connection preference.
Was this helpful?