Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the moto G7 power.
This device supports a nano size SIM card.
- Use the SIM tool or a paper clip to eject the SIM card / SD card tray.
- Insert the SIM card with the gold contacts down and the notched corner aligned.
- Re-insert the SIM card / SD card tray.
- Swipe up on the Home screen to view your apps, then tap Messages.
- Tap the Menu icon with three dots, then tap Settings.
- Tap Advanced SMS/MMS settings > SIM card messages to view and delete messages on the SIM card.
- Swipe up on the Home screen to view your apps, then tap Settings.
- Tap System > About phone > SIM status and view the ICCID.
Was this helpful?