Check out the details below to get started using your new device or visit the moto G7 power page for more information.
The moto G7 power comes with everything you need to get started on your way to enjoying your new device.
- moto G7 power
- TurboPowerTM charger
- USB-C Cable
- SIM pin
There's a lot you can do with your new device, so here's a quick glance of some basic items:
- Front Camera
- Headset Jack
- SIM & microSD card slot
- Volume buttons
- Power button
- USB-C port
|Do not disturb|
|Wi-Fi: In range / connected|
|Battery: Charging / full|
|Mode: Portrait / Auto-rotate|
|Location services: On / off|
|Bluetooth: On / connected to a device|
No matter what you want to do with your new device, we have plenty of resources available to help you get on your way.
When you first turn on your new device, you may see a setup wizard to help get started. Take a look at the steps below to walk through the setup process if needed.
- Insert your SIM card, then press and hold the Power button to turn on your device.
- Choose your language, then tap START.
- Tap your Wi-Fi network to enter the password and connect. Otherwise, tap Use mobile network for setup.
- To copy your Apps, photos, contacts and more from a previous phone, tap Next and follow the on-screen instructions. Otherwise, tap Don't Copy.
- Sign in with your Google account, then tap Next and agree to the Google terms of service.
- Choose which Google services you want to enable. Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom, then tap Accept.
- To set up a fingerprint, tap Set Up and follow the onscreen instructions. Otherwise, tap Skip.
- Review the additional apps screen and check any apps you want to install, then tap OK.
- Choose if you want to use Voice Match to access your Google Assistant.
- Tap to add a card to Google Pay. Otherwise, tap Skip.
- Tap to set up any additional options, like adding another email account or changing your wallpaper. If you're done, tap No Thanks.
- On the Motorola Privacy agreement, tap Accept and Continue.
- Choose if you want to have news and updates emailed to you, then tap Next.
- Review and agree to the T-Mobile Device Data Collection agreement, then tap Next > Accept > Accept.
- Sign into you Google account on the old phone select the options to back up.
- You can install Google Photos on both devices for easy photo transfer.
- Move the SIM card from your old phone to the new one if they are the same size. If they are not the same size, use the SIM card that came with the new phone.
- Follow the setup wizard and sign into the same Google account you used for previous phone when prompted.
Was this helpful?