Meet the moto e5 play. With an advanced 8MP autofocus camera, say goodbye to blurry photos once and for all. Go up to 24 hours on a single charge¹. Keep your phone protected with a water-repellent coating². Expand your storage³ and get the fast performance you crave. moto e5 play. Everyday. Extraordinary.
The moto e5 plus comes with everything you need to get started with enjoying your new device. Check out what's included.
- Micro-USB Cable
- Charging adapter
There's a lot you can do with your new device, so here's a quick glance at some basic items to get you started.
- Front camera
- Back camera
- Micro USB/Charger
- Power buttons
- SIM and micro SD clots
- Headset jack
- Swipe down for notifications and settings
- Search by typing or say "OK, Google"
- Swipe up to see all your apps
- Tap the circle icon to return home
No matter what you want to do with your new device, we have plenty of resources available to help you get on your way.
When you first turn on your new device, you might see a setup wizard to help get you started. Take a look at the steps below to walk through the setup process.
- Make sure the SIM card is inserted.
- On the 'Welcome' screen tap Let's Go.
- Choose to Copy your data from another device or Set up as a new device.
- Tap your Wi-Fi network and enter the password.
- On the 'Moto' screen tap, Accept and Continue.
- On the 'Google' screen, sign in with your Google account.
- On the 'Protect your phone' screen, tap the desired option:
- Not Now
- Select the Google services you wish to enable and tap Next.
- To enable Google Assistant, tap Continue.
- Tap No Thanks or Yes I'm In to allow Google assistant permissions.
- Tap All Set.
- Tap No Thanks or Yes I'm In to allow Moto permissions.
- Tap the Agree check box, then Next to allow Device Data Collection.
- Tap Accept to allow Issue Assist.
- Tap Accept to allow Personalized Offers.
- Sign into you Google account on the old phone select the options to back up.
- You can install Google Photos on both devices for easy photo transfer.
- Move the SIM card from your old phone to the new one if they are the same size. If they are not the same size, use the SIM card that came with the new phone.
- Follow the setup wizard and sign into the same Google account you used for previous phone when prompted.
Was this helpful?