Learn how to set alerts, ringtones, and notifications on the LG Stylo 4.
You can turn Emergency Alert messages on or off on your phone. Presidential are always on and cannot be turned off.
- From any home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap the Menu icon at the top right.
- Tap Settings > Emergency alerts.
- Select or clear check boxes for the following options:
- Imminent extreme alert
- Imminent severe alert
- AMBER alert
- Alert sound
- Alert vibration
- Sound and/or vibrate during calls
- From the apps list, tap Email.
- Tap the Menu icon with three dots at the top right.
- Tap Settings, then tap the email account.
- Adjust the following under 'NOTIFICATIONS':
- Tap the New Emails slider to turn notifications on or off.
- Tap Notification sound to change the alert tone.
- Tap Sound with vibration to turn on vibration.
Ringtone for all calls
- From the apps list, tap Settings > Sound > Ringtone.
- Choose your ringtone, then tap OK.
Ringtone for calls from one contact
You cannot assign a ringtone to contacts stored on the SIM card or phone (device memory).
- From the apps list, tap Contacts.
- Tap desired contact.
- Tap the Pencil icon.
- If you don't see the Rington field, tap More > Ringtone.
- Tap Ringtone and choose your ringtone.
- Tap OK.