Get started using your new LG Stylo 4.
On this page:
The LG Stylo 4 comes with everything you need to get started with enjoying your new device. Check out what's included.
- LG Stylo 4 with Pen
- SIM card
- Start guide
- User manual
There's a lot you can do with with your new device, so here's a quick glance of some basic items to get you started.
- Proximity/ambient light sensor
- Front camera
- Nan SIM/Memory card
- Stereo headset jack
- Touch screen
- Rear camera
- Fingerprint sensor
|Signal: No signal|
|SIM card: No SIM card inserted|
|USB: Connection to a computer|
No matter what you want to do with your new device, we have plenty of resources available to help you get on your way.
When you first turn on your new device, you might see a setup wizard to help get you started. Take a look at the steps below to walk through the setup process.
- Make sure the SIM card is inserted.
- Power on the device.
- Tap English (United States) to change the device language.
- Tap Accessibility to adjust accessibility settings.
- Tap Next.
- Choose to copy your data from an another device or to set up as a new device.
- If available, tap to connect to your Wi-Fi network. Otherwise, tap SKIP.
- Choose to set up your fingerprint now or later, then tap Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up device security, like a PIN, password, or fingerprint unlock.
- Review each Google service and enable if desired. Then tap AGREE.
- If desired, tap Next to learn about Google Assistant. Otherwise, tap SKIP.
- Review the LG and Qualcomm legal documents and check I Agree if you agree, then tap NEXT.
- Review the Device Data Collection notice and check I Agree if you agree, then tap NEXT.
- Review the Issue Assist information and tap Accept or Decline.
- Review the Personalized Offers information and tap Accept or Decline.
- Choose your desired Home screen, then tap Done.
Sure it's time to say goodbye to your old device, but before you do, don't forget to transfer your pictures, videos, and anything else you might want to keep over to your new device. Take a look at the Set up a new mobile device page