The LG Stylo 3 Plus has anti-theft and may affect how you are able to master reset the device.
To turn anti-theft off, you must remove any Google and Gmail accounts assigned to the device.
Android version 8.0.0
- From any home screen, swipe left to locate and tap Settings.
- Select the General tab or scroll to and tap Accounts > Google.
- Tap the email account assigned to the device.
- Tap Menu > Remove account > REMOVE ACCOUNT.
Android version 7.1.2
- From the apps list, tap Settings General Accounts.
- Tap the Google and Gmail account assigned to the device.
- Tap Remove account > REMOVE.
- Repeat the steps above for any Google or Gmail account on the device.