Learn how to set alerts, ringtones, and notifications on the LG Q7+.
You can turn Emergency Alert messages on or off on your phone.
- From the Home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap Menu > Settings > Emergency alerts.
- Enable or disable the following options:
- Presidential alert (set to always on and cannot be turned off)
- Imminent extreme alert (ON/OFF)
- Imminent severe alert (ON/OFF)
- AMBER alerts (ON/OFF)
- Alert sound (ON/OFF)
- Alert vibration (ON/OFF)
- Sound and/or vibration during calls (ON/OFF)
- From the Home screen, tap Email.
- Tap Menu > Settings.
- Under ' ACCOUNTS & SYNC,' Tap the email account.
- Scroll down to NOTIFICATION settings.
- Select or clear the New emails slider.
- Tap Notification sound to update.
- Select or clear the Sent email sound slider.
Ringtone for all calls
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap the 'Sound' tab.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Tap to select desired ringtone, then OK.
Ringtone for calls from one contact
You cannot assign a ringtone to contacts stored on the SIM card or phone (device memory).
- From the Home screen, tap Contacts.
- Tap desired contact.
- Tap the edit icon.
- Tap More > Ringtone.
- Tap to select desired ringtone.
- Tap OK.
- Tap SAVE.