Learn how to wipe the LG Optimus L90 using the settings menu. If the device is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the device storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
- From any home screen, swipe left to locate and tap Settings.
- Select General tab or scroll to DEVICE > Storage.
- Wait for menu options to finish calculating.
- Tap Cached data and then tap CLEAR.
- Wait for the cached data to clear; depending on size it will take several seconds to complete.
- When the wipe is complete, the storage screen refreshes and cached data will not be listed. This means your our cached data has been successfully cleared.
- When you enter the Storage menu again, Cached data will now show as "Calculating."