Learn how to use the task manager, view free space, and free up memory and storage on the LG Optimus L90 and SD card.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card or computer.
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap System settings.
- Scroll down to General,' and then tap Storage.
- Tap Erase SD card.
- Tap Erase SD card again.
Note:If you set a pattern lock or password, you may need to enter it.
- Tap Erase everything to confirm.
- If necessary, take a picture in order to test the device. Many devices only take photos if a properly formatted SD card is inserted.
- Power the phone off.
- Remove the back cover using the notch located at the bottom of the phone.
- Insert the memory card into the slot with the gold contacts facing down.