Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the LG Optimus L90.
SIM unlock phone
- Determine if devices are eligible to be unlocked: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- Insert a Non-T-Mobile SIM & turn the phone on.
- Once the device is powered on, the screen should display 'Invalid SIM card Network lock.'
- From any Home screen, tap Phone.
- Enter 2945#*769#.
- If necessary, tap Service Provider Lock.
- Enter the unlock code.
- Tap Done > Unlock.
- If you receive any error messages after attempting to permanently or temporarily unlock your device, contact customer care to inform them of the issues you are receiving.