Learn how to save battery life on the LG K40.
- From the apps list, tap Settings > General > Battery > Battery saver.
- Choose between the following options:
- Extended: Disables Vibration, Background app activity and data usage; Reduces max brightness to 90%
- Maximum: Disables Vibration, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Location, Background app activity and data usage; Sets the theme to Black; Reduces brightness to 80%; Reduces framerate
- Change application sync settings
- Lower screen brightness and timeout duration
- Turn on Airplane Mode if traveling to an area without mobile signal or Wi-Fi.
- Turn off background data
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Smartphone Mobile Hotspot
- Uninstall unused apps
- Update to the latest software
Set device to sleep when unused
Press and then quickly release the Power key to set the screen to sleep mode.
Was this helpful?