Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the LG G8 ThinQ.
This device supports a Nano size SIM card.
- Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the card tray located on the top of the device.
- Pull the SIM card tray out.
- Insert/remove the SIM card into the tray.
- Insert the tray back into the device.
- From the Home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap Menu > Settings.
- Under 'ADVANCED,' tap Text messages.
- Tap Manage SIM card messages.
- Touch and hold desired message(s), then tap Delete.
Was this helpful?