Learn how to format and insert or remove the SD card on the LG G8 ThinQ.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card, or computer.
- From the Home screen, Settings.
- Tap the 'General' tab.
- Tap Storage > SD card.
- Tap Menu > Storage settings > Format > FORMAT > DONE.
- Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the card tray located on the top of the device.
- Pull the SIM card tray out.
- Insert/remove the SD card into the tray.
- Insert the tray back into the device.
Was this helpful?