Learn how to use safe mode on the LG G3 using the hardware keys.
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- Turn off your phone and reboot.
- When you see the LG logo, press and hold the Volume Down key until you see the home screen.
- Your home screen displays Safe mode in the lower left corner as shown.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- Tap Power off and restart.
- The device restarts in standard mode.