Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the LG G3.
- Determine if devices are eligible to be unlocked: Unlock your mobile wireless device.
- Verify the IMEI by typing *#06#.
- Insert a T-Mobile or Non-T-Mobile SIM & turn on the phone.
- Tap the Dialer, then enter 2945#*851# to access the SIM Unlock hidden menu.
- Tap Service Provider Lock.
- Enter your 16-digit Mobile Device Unlock code.
- Tap Done.
- After an Unlock success message displays, restart your phone.
- If you receive any error messages after attempting to permanently or temporarily unlock your device, contact customer care to inform them of the issues you are receiving.