Learn how to format and insert/remove the SD card on the LG G Pad X 8.0.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card or computer.
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon at the top-right.
- Tap General > Storage. (If using List view, scroll down to 'DEVICE,' then tap Storage.)
- Tap Erase SD card > Erase SD card.
- If prompted, enter security code > Next.
- Tap Erase SD card to erase.
- With the tablet face down, open the nanoSIM/microSD card slot cover.
- Push the microSD card into the SD card slot until it clicks.
- Close the card slot cover.