Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the LG Aristo 4+.
- Check if your device is eligible for unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- From the apps list, tap T-Mobile > Unlock.
- If prompted, Allow Device Unlock to make and manage calls.
- Tap Continue.
- Wait while the device connects to the server.
- Choose the desired device unlock type:
- Permanent Unlock: Permanently unlocks the device.
- Temporary Unlock: Temporarily unlocks device for 30 days. Temporary unlocks must be performed with a mobile data connection. Wi-Fi will not work.
- Wait while the device requests the unlock.
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings. You will have a persistent alert in the notification tray until you restart the device.
Was this helpful?