Learn how to set alerts, ringtones, and notifications on the LG Aristo 2 PLUS.
You can turn Emergency Alert messages on or off on your phone.
- From any home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap Menu > Settings > MORE > Emergency alerts.
- Enable or disable the following options:
- [RECEIVE ALERTS]
- Presidential alert (set to always on and cannot be turned off)
- Imminent extreme alert (ON/OFF)
- Imminent severe alert (ON/OFF)
- AMBER alerts (ON/OFF)
- [ADDITIONAL LANGUAGES]
- Spanish (ON/OFF)
- [SOUND AND VIBRATION]
- Alert sound (ON/OFF)
- Alert vibration (ON/OFF)
- Presidential are always on and cannot be turned off.
- From any home screen, tap Email.
- Tap Menu > Settings.
- Under ' ACCOUNTS & SYNC,' Tap the email account.
- Scroll down to NOTIFICATION settings.
- Select or clear the New emails slider.
- Tap Notification sound to update.
- Select or clear the Sent email sound slider.
Ringtone for all calls
- From any home screen, swipe left to locate and tap Settings.
- Select Sound & notification tab or scroll to DEVICE > tap Sound > Ringtone.
- Tap to select desired ringtone, then OK.
Ringtone for calls from one contact
You cannot assign a ringtone to contacts stored on the SIM card or phone (device memory).
- From any home screen, swipe left to locate and tap Contacts.
- Tap desired contact.
- Tap the edit icon.
- Tap More > Ringtone.
- Tap to select desired ringtone.
- Tap OK.
- Tap SAVE.