The LG Aristo 2 PLUS puts the world's latest technology in the palm of your hands, at a fraction of the cost. Check out the details below to get started using your new device.
The LG Aristo 2 PLUS comes with everything you need to get started with enjoying your new device. Check out what's included.
- micro-USB charging and Data Cable
- Start guide
There's a lot you can do with with your new device, so here's a quick glance of some basic items to get you started.
|Signal: No signal|
|SIM card: No SIM card inserted|
|USB: Connection to a computer|
No matter what you want to do with your new device, we have plenty of resources available to help you get on your way.
- Device tutorials (also known as simulators)
- User guide (English) (PDF attachment)
- User guide (Spanish) (PDF attachment)
When you first turn on your new device, you may see a setup wizard to help get started. Take a look at the step below to walk through the setup process if needed.
- Use Make sure the SIM card is inserted. If the SIM card from an older device doesn’t fit or if you’re new to T-Mobile, activate and use the SIM card provided in the box with your device.
- Tap English (United States) to change the device language.
- Tap Accessibility to adjust accessibility settings.
- Tap the Next arrow.
- If desired, select the Mobile network box to on the data network.
- If desired, select the Wi-Fi check box to turn on Wi-Fi and select a network.
- Tap the Next arrow.
- Select one of the following:
- Copy your data
- Set up as new
- The device will check for any updates.
- If desired, follow steps to sign into or create a new Google account.
- Enter your name, then tap NEXT.
- Choose an option on the Select screen lock or tap Not Now > SKIP ANYWAY to bypass. If desired, follow prompts to set up a second method to unlock the phone.
- Select to enable or disable Google services, then tap NEXT.
- Follow prompts to set up Google Assistant by selecting CONTINUE or tap NO, THANKS if not interested.
- If choosing to set up Google Assistant, review the Location History details, and then tap either YES, I'M IN or NO, THANKS.
- Select the options to agree to the Legal documents then tap DONE.
- Read the System Manager (Carrier IQ) information and then tap Accept or Decline.
- Select a Home screen layout and then tap DONE.
- If prompted, review the Recommended apps and then tap DOWNLOAD or LATER.
- Follow any additional prompts.
Sure it's time to say goodbye to your old device, but before you do, don't forget to transfer your pictures, videos, and anything else you might want to keep over to your new device. Take a look at the Set up a new mobile device page
Was this helpful?