The HTC U11 life comes with a pressure-sensitive squeeze area on it's frame, making it easier to access your favorite apps or shortcuts. Check out the details below to help customers get started.
The HTC U11 life comes with everything you need to get started with enjoying your new device. Check out what's included.
- HTC USonic headset
- Micro USB cable
- Nano SIM
There's a lot you can do with with your new device, so here's a quick glance of some basic items to get you started.
- Front Camera
- Proximity sensor
- Notification LED
- nano SIM and storage card tray
- Edge Sense squeeze area
- USB Type-C connector
- Home / Fingerprint scanner
- Recent apps
- HTC BoomSound
No matter what you want to do with your new device, we have plenty of resources available to help you get on your way.
When you first turn on your new device, you might see a setup wizard to help get you started. Take a look at the steps below to walk through the setup process.
- Make sure the SIM card is inserted.
- Tap LET'S GO.
- Tap your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password.
- Tap NEXT.
- Tap OK to use mobile data.
- Enter your Google account email or phone number to setup your Google account. Tap SKIP if you wish to skip this step.
- Enter you Google account password.
- Tap I AGREE to add your Google account.
- Select the Google services you want and tap NEXT.
- To set up the Google Assistant, tap CONTINUE. If you do not wish to use the Google Assistant, tap NO THANKS.
- If you selected to use the assistant:
- Tap YES I'M IN.
- Tap GET STARTED.
- Say "Ok Google" three times.
- To set up an HTC Account enter an email or phone number and create a password. You can also use one of the following services to create the account:
- Select your account preferences:
- Yes, I'm in
- No thanks, I'm out
- Tap NEXT.
- To set up Edge Sense, tap SET UP NOW. You can skip the set up by tapping SET UP LATER.
- Squeese the sides of the device three times.
- Tap NEXT.
- You can test the squeeze pressure by squeezing the sides to fill a ballon, once you are satified tap NEXT.
- Tap DONE.
- Tap SET UP FINGERPRINT or SKIP FOR NOW.
- If setting up the fingerprint, select a screen lock method:
- Tap START.
- Tap the fingerprint scanner repeatedly until the print is accepted, then tap DONE.
- Select your personal settings and tap NEXT.
- To opt out of the 'Device Data Collection' tap the Agree checkbox to remove the check and tap Next.
- Tap Accept or Decline for 'Issue Assist' and 'Personalized Offers'.
Sure it's time to say goodbye to your old device, but before you do, don't forget to transfer your pictures, videos, and anything else you might want to keep over to your new device. Take a look at the Set up a new mobile device page