Use these steps to support gallery functions on the HTC U11 life.
- From any Home screen, tap the Camera icon.
- Pull down from the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the left and tap Settings.
- Update the following settings as desired:
- Touch autoexposure
- Geo-tag photos
- Shutter sound
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Photos.
- Tap the photo to delete.
- Tap the Trash can icon.
- Tap MOVE TO TRASH.
- Press and hold the Power button, and immediately press the Home key.
- The screen flash briefly and makes a camera shutter sound.
- A saving screenshot message appears at the top of the screen.
Was this helpful?