Learn how to use the task manager, view free space, and free up memory and storage on the HTC One LTE and SD card.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card or computer.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Storage.
- Scroll to 'SD CARD' and tap Format SD card.
- Review the warning message.
- Tap ERASE SD CARD.
- Review the second warning message.
- Tap ERASE EVERYTHING.
- Hold the phone face up with the top panel facing you.
- Insert the tip of the tray eject tool (or a small bent paperclip) into the tray eject hole next to the microSD tray slot.
- Push the tip all the way into the hole until the microSD card tray ejects.
- Pull out the microSD card tray.
- Pace the microSD card (contacts facing down) into the tray or remove the microSD card from the tray.
- Insert the microSD card tray back into the slot.