Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the Google Pixel 4.
This device supports a Nano size SIM card.
- Locate the SIM card tray on the top-left side of the device.
- Use the SIM Card ejection tool to remove the tray from the device.
- Insert/remove the SIM card from the tray with the gold contacts facing up, then place the tray back inside of the device.
- From the Home screen, tap Messages, then tap the Menu icon with three dots.
- Tap Settings > Advanced > SIM card messages.
- Press and hold on the message, then tap the trash can icon to delete.
- Tap Ok to confirm.
- From the Home screen, swipe up twice to view all your apps.
- Tap Settings > About phone > SIM status.
- View the ICCID to see the SIM card number.
- View the EID to see the eSIM number.