Learn how to use safe mode on the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce using the hardware keys.
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- From the Home screen, press and hold the Power button.
- Press and hold Power off on the screen.
- To reboot into safe mode, tap Ok. The phone will now reboot into safe mode.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
- While in Safe mode, press and hold the Power button.
- Tap Power off or Restart. Phone will now reboot back into the normal operating mode.