Learn how to use safe mode on the Alcatel ONETOUCH Fierce 4 using the hardware keys.
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- While the device is on, press and hold the Power button.
- When the Power off option appears, press and hold Power off until the Safe mode option appears.
- Tap Ok to reboot into Safe mode.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Tap Power off or Restart.
Was this helpful?